Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And Finally Some Card

Using the clock for the front wheel added a different dimension to the card, the back wheel is 3D. The background was already printed on the card stock. You can't see it in the photo, but I distressed the sides of the card. The flowers were spritzed with two different shades.
The words and images were taken from one of the many crafting magazines I read. I didn't use their suggested design template though.
The words and images were taken from one of the many crafting magazines I read. I didn't use their suggested design template though.
This was the first time I'd had to do a sympathy card. I distressed the background before applying the images.


 I will try to more specific about material. I made these cards before I started the blog and can't remember what I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment